Scena in bloomEarly spring. Long summer.
01.04. until 31.05.2021
- Reduced admission to the gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle
- -30% on cable cars in the hiking area of Scena.
- Many free guided tours, workshops and events of the Tourist Office Scena
The MeranCard is available in selected accommodation facilities in the Merano region for stays between 15 October and 30 June. The card is included in the room price and is valid for your entire stay.
What does the MeranCard offer?
The MeranCard contains various services, which are available without additional costs or at reduced prices:
- Use of all public transport in all parts of South Tyrol.
- Free travel on public cable cars in South Tyrol, including the cable cars to Renon, Maranza, San Genesio, Meltina, Verano and Colle as well as the funicular to the Mendola and the Renon streetcar. Private cable cars cannot be used with the MeranCard.
- One-time admission to about 90 museums throughout South Tyrol.
- 10% discount on bicycle and ski rental at "Sportservice Erwin Stricker" and exclusive GuestCard offers and services on site.
MuseumMobilCardOne ticket for all public transport (buses, trains), 5 selected cable cars and about 80 museums throughout South Tyrol for 3 and 7 days. Not transferable.
For all Sunnwies guests arriving by bus, train or plane the MuseumMobilCard is included in the room rate.
Price for 7 days: adults 34,00 Euro, children (6-13 years) 17,00 Euro
Price for 3 days: adults 30,00 Euro, children (6-13 years) 15,00 Euro
BusCard Merano and surroundingsA ticket for public transport in Merano and surroundings
The local BusCard Merano and surroundings connects Merano with the surrounding villages and is valid for 7 days.