Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our cancellation insurance you are financially covered. If you should arrive late or not at all or break off your booked hotel stay, cancellation fees can be charged according to EU standards. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out our trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation is free of charge until 14 days before the start of the vacation.
- For cancellations less than 14 days before the start of the vacation we charge 80% of the package price for the room. In case of late arrival or early departure the same regulation applies.
- in the event of sudden, serious illness, serious health consequences of an accident or death of the insured or his spouse, partner, (in-law) parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, brother-in-law, sister-in-law or a person additionally named in the policy.
- in the event of unexpected termination by the insured if the insured is unexpectedly called up for military service for the duration of the booked trip
- in case of filing for divorce by spouse
- in the event of significant damage to property or burglary of the property of the Insured at his place of residence, which makes his presence absolutely necessary
How is the insurance concluded?
When booking, please specify in the » booking form:
Insurance per person and day for 4.00 € payment on the day of departure with the hotel bill.
If you are not able to arrive we will send you our bank coordinates.
Important: The travel cancellation insurance can only be taken out within one week after the booking date.
ATTENTION! In case of damage a copy of a confirmation (e.g. from authorities, medical certificate, etc.) is always required!