Your way to Schenna near Merano
Arrival in South Tyrol at the 4 star Hotel Sunnwies
Arrival via the Brenner:By car via the Brenner motorway (A22), exit Bolzano South. Continue on the expressway to Merano until the Merano South/Sinich exit. From there follow the signs for Schenna.
- Arrival via the Reschen pass:
Through the Vinschgau in the direction of Merano, do not exit in Algund but continue on the expressway to Merano South/Sinich. Exit here and follow the signs for Schenna.
- Arrival via Timmelsjoch/Jaufenpass:
Before Merano, turn left at St. Georg church, take the Cavourstraße to Obermais and Schenna.
- Airport Shuttle Innsbruck – Schenna
Every Saturday from 3. April to 30. October 2021
Booking and information Airport Shuttle Meraner Land Express:
www.merano-suedtirol.it Email: email@example.com
- Bus transfer Munich – Schenna – Munich
"Seat to the south!" From 13 March to 6 November 2021
- Make a "holiday from the car" and enjoy the advantages of the train, from Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt and Dortmund by ICE to Munich or travel direct and cheaply by long-distance bus to the ZOB Munich. Every Wednesday and Saturday we take you directly to the hotel in comfortable coaches from Munich Hbf. This way, your holiday in Schenna can start in an uncomplicated way!