Things to know for your holiday in Schenna
Travel Cancellation Insurance & General Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our hotel prices are per person including a hearty breakfast buffet, dinner and salad buffet, menu selection, use of the indoor swimming pool, sauna world and fitness equipment.
- The prices quoted are per person for a double room with half board. The prices quoted are plus € 2.00 municipal residence fee per person (from 14 years) and day that is paid on site.
- The price differences are only due to the different sizes, location and furnishing of the rooms. All other benefits are the same.
- The weekly rates are per person and only when arriving on Saturday or Sunday.
- For stays of more than one week with arrival or departure on Saturday or Sunday, the additional days are charged at the prices of the weekly flat rate.
- On arriving after 7 pm, we kindly ask our guests to let us know.
- Rooms must be vacated by 11 am on the day of departure.
- A fee of € 10.00 will be deducted for dinner not consumed.
- Sorry, but no pets!
- E car charging station available.
- Toilet bag with bathrobes in the room.
- Credit cards are accepted: VISA, EC and Eurocard.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to confirm a specific room number or floor for your holiday in Schenna.
- In case of typing errors in the booking confirmation, the prices on the price list always apply.
DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS
- With two full paying guests in the parents’ room the children pay € 4.00 per year (of age) per day including our children’s half board.
- Free cancellation up to 14 days before the start of the holiday possible.
- We charge 80% of the room flat rate for cancellations less than 14 days before the start of the holiday. With late arrival or early departure to our hotel in Schenna, the same rule applies.
- We recommend you take out travel cancellation insurance for your holiday in Schenna.
TRAVEL CANCELLATION INSURANCE
Things can happen before you start your trip. With our cancellation insurance you are financially covered. Cancellation fees in accordance with EU regulations can be charged if you are late or do not start a booked hotel stay or cancel early. In order to free you from any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this travel cancellation insurance.
Bei welchen Ereignissen besteht Versicherungsschutz?
- In the case of sudden, serious illness, serious health symptoms or death of the insured person or his/her spouse, partner, (in-laws) parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, brother-in-law, and sister-in-law or a person also named in the policy
- In the case of unexpected termination of the insured person
- In the case of unexpected summoning of the insured person for military service for period of the booked trip
- In the case of the spouse filing a divorce action
- In the event of material damage or burglary of the insured person’s property at their place of residence, which makes his/her presence absolutely necessary.
How is an insurance policy taken out?
When making your booking, enter the following in the booking form:
Insurance per person and day for € 4.00 payment on the day of departure with the hotel bill. If you are unable to arrive, we are happy to send you our bank details.
Important: The travel cancellation insurance can only be taken out within one week of the booking date.
ATTENTION!! A copy of a confirmation (e.g. from the authorities, medical certificate, etc.) is always required in the event of damage.