Things to know for your holiday in Schenna
Travel Cancellation Insurance & General Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our hotel prices are per person including a hearty breakfast buffet, dinner and salad buffet, menu selection, use of the indoor swimming pool, sauna world and fitness equipment.
- The prices quoted are per person for a double room with half board. The prices quoted are plus € 2.20 municipal residence fee per person (from 14 years) and day that is paid on site.
- The price differences are only due to the different sizes, location and furnishing of the rooms. All other benefits are the same.
- The weekly rates are per person and only when arriving on Saturday or Sunday.
- For stays of more than one week with arrival or departure on Saturday or Sunday, the additional days are charged at the prices of the weekly flat rate.
- On arriving after 7 pm, we kindly ask our guests to let us know.
- Rooms must be vacated by 11 am on the day of departure.
- A fee of € 10.00 will be deducted for dinner not consumed.
- Sorry, but no pets!
- E car charging station available.
- Toilet bag with 2 bathrobes in the room (every additional bathrobe costs 5€).
- Payment in cash, EC cards, credit cards (Visa and Mastercard).
- In case of typing errors in the booking confirmation, the prices on the price list always apply.
CUISINE & GOURMET
- The evening menus and the large buffet as part of the half board include vegetarian dishes as well as gluten- and lactose-free dishes upon request and prior consultation.
- Please let us know briefly before your arrival if you have any food intolerances or other requirements.
- For the preparation of dishes (special requests), which are outside our menu plan, we charge 15€ per dish.
DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS
Children with two full-paying adults in the parents' room pay:
- 1 - 3 years: € 30
- 4 - 6 years: € 40
- 7 - 9 years: € 50
- 10 - 12 years: € 60
- 13 - 15 years: € 70
- from 16 and adult in extra bed: € 80
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS 2022/2023
- You can cancel your booking free of charge up to 30 days before the start of your holiday.
- For cancellations less than 30 days, we charge 80% of the package price for the room.
- In case of late arrival or early departure, we charge 100% of the bookes package.
- Things can happen before you start your trip. With our cancellation insurance by Europäische Travel Insurance you are financially covered. Cancellation fees in accordance with EU regulations can be charged if you are late or do not start a booked hotel stay or cancel early. In order to free you from any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this travel cancellation insurance. With this policy you are also insured against Covid-related cancellations of your trip.